Apollo-Ridge High School Handbook
Please click on the link below to view or download.
Attendance is a very detailed topic. It is highly advised that parents/guardians familiarize themselves with the details listed in the parent handbook (see pages 12-13 at the link above). Below are answers to some frequently asked questions.
- Tardy bell rings at 7:40 AM. After 7:40 AM, students must report and sign in at the office.
- You need to send a note with your child if you are picking them up early.
- All early releases are unexcused, unless we receive a doctor/legal excuse within three days of student's return to school.
- Students will not be dismissed between 2:15 - 2:40 PM. All dismissals after 2:15 PM will occur after the buses have departed the school. Parents picking students up for early dismissal should park in a parking spot in the lower parking lot.
- Anyone picking up students must have a current photo ID.
- 18-year old students, unless emancipated, cannot sign themselves out.
- Student drivers with an early dismissal - must have a written parent excuse and a call will be made home by the office to verify dismissal and approval to leave and drive.
- No family/educational trip requests will be approved two weeks prior to and during the dates of the Keystone Assessments in participating grades or content areas.