A Minimum of 24 credits based upon demonstration of achievement of student
academic standards as specified in school district policy are required for graduation.
These instructional units include the following:
4.0 credits of Language Art
4.0 credits of Social Studies
**A minimum of 7 credits of Math and Science**
** 4.0 or 3.0 credits of Science
0.5 credits of Computer Applications
0.5 Junior Seminar
1.0 credits of Health & Wellness
2.0 credits of Arts/Humanities
5.0 credits of Electives
** Juniors MUST schedule Senior Seminar
**Students must take a total of seven combined
math and science courses with a minimum
of three courses in each content area
A fourth credit in mathematics will be required if the student has not yet passed
Algebra 2 after the completion of three credits
- Students must complete a Culminating Project with includes:
- A Research Project that demonstrates ability to plan, complete and document an activity.
- An Exit-Interview where students present their senior project and portfolio to a panel of teachers.
- Beginning with the Class of 2022 - Students will be required to demonstrate proficiency in Keystone Algebra 1, Keystone Biology and Keystone Literature.
- If proficiency is not met during the Junior year, they will be required to complete a project based assessment as dictated by the State of Pennyslvania